lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

BEING LABELED BY PEOPLE VERSUS

BEING LABELED BY PEOPLE VERSUS
BEING LABELED BY GOD
May/05/’11

I will start this contribution with a profound conviction; People love to label other people according to their selfish interests. The mistaken sense of belonging to a group which they do believe is the chosen one has always been responsible for so many huge mistakes all along History. Man against man. The American Continent during the European conquest is a clear example of this. In spite of having human sacrifices the American Indians were indeed much more spiritually advanced than the white man. The bad news is that they did this in the sacred name of Jesus Christ. A lot of written culture was destroyed by catholic priests.
Currently most people believe that we are human beings having spiritual experiences when it is the other way around; we are spiritual beings having human experiences. The few of us who are convinced that we are spiritual beings share among us a true spirituality; a spirituality beyond belonging to any religion. It is when man understands fully this fact he will stop avoiding so many mistakes of labeling people.
It is the right time to be considered being labeled by God.
“(Your name) is another worthy representative of my Kingdom on Earth”
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be labeled by God this way?; Let’s this week to experience deeply a sense of belonging from a spiritual perspective: try out this label.
”I am a worthy representative of God’s Kingdom on Earth!”
Let’s discover the subtle changes of our behavior. Let’s discover how we now appreciate everybody. The others also are spiritual beings having human experiences.
My former students made some amazing discoveries, so I won’t tell you the changes your life will experience I will wait for your feedback.
Ezequiel Rodríguez Saldívar

1 comentario:

  1. "I, Jane am a worthy representative of the loving Creator God's Kingdom on Earth." It is because of THIS ACTIVE AND ALIVE love(GOD IS ALIVE!!!) that I feel I have this worthiness. My soul is attached to my loving heart which is then attached by Divine wholly owned by the Loving Creator. I am a servant of this divine Love from OUR LOVING Creator. My mission is to sew the seeds of love for all to share and grow more loving each day. Love in this way conquers all of my inadequacies. In essence; Love is essential!

    ResponderEliminar