lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

COSMOS SIETE PROGRAM

COSMOS SIETE PROGRAM
GUIDED MEDITATION SAMPLE
May/10/’11
This is just only one very practical example of guided meditations, so if followed immediate positive results will be appreciated.
The author of such guided mediations used them for twenty years for Hispanic students in order to learn English effectively. He discovered that a good introduction really helps students attain excellent results. Let’s start then with a prayer repeated three times; this prayer will make us getting attuned easily and effortlessly with Supreme Divine Forces.
Please send your consciousness to the area of your solar plexus and do your best to feel every single word of this prayer just right there.
PRAYER NUMBER ONE:
“Beloved and blessed Master of the Universe and beautiful Humanity I beg Thee in a humble manner to be a loving vibrant vessel of some of the blessings my integral being needs. Please allow your bright violet color spinning cloud to shelter me and gradually your Divine Essence penetrates in each one of the cells of my solar plexus fully awakening them, and then aid me in attuning them with Your Powerful Vibration filling it up with your Universal Eternal Life. Take my soul to its mansion and from there Glorify they Sacred Name and Kingdom. Amen!”
It is time to close our eyes and do our best “to feel” how our solar plexus increases its temperature with each one of the words contained in this our first sacred prayer to be able to obtain the great benefits of our guided meditation.


PRAYER NUMBER TWO
“Beloved and blessed Master of the Universe and beautiful Humanity I beg Thee in a humble manner to be a loving vibrant vessel of some of the blessings my integral being needs. Please allow your bright violet color spinning cloud to shelter me and gradually your Divine Essence penetrates in each one of the cells of my cardiac plexus fully awakening them, and then aid me in attuning them with Your Powerful Vibration filling it up with your Universal Eternal Love. Take my soul to its mansion and from there Glorify they Sacred Name and Kingdom. Amen!”

It is time to close our eyes and do our best “to feel” how our cardiac plexus increases its temperature with each one of the words contained in this our first sacred prayer to be able to obtain the great benefits of our guided meditation.

PRAYER NUMBER THREE
“Beloved and blessed Master of the Universe and beautiful Humanity I beg Thee in a humble manner to be a loving vibrant vessel of some of the blessings my integral being needs. Please allow your bright violet color spinning cloud to shelter me and gradually your Divine Essence penetrates in each one of the cells of my pineal organ fully awakening it and then do the same with my pituitary gland and finally with my third eye , and then aid me in attuning them with Your Powerful Vibration filling it up with your Universal Eternal Intelligence. Take my soul to its mansion and from there Glorify they Sacred Name and Kingdom. Amen!”
It is time to close our eyes and do our best “to feel” how our pineal gland increases its temperature with each one of the words contained in this our first sacred prayer to be able to obtain the great benefits of our guided meditation.
Most of my former students were able to meet wholly all of their obligations and responsibilities together with their ideals.
Please send me your feedbacks with your enrollment in the COSMOS SIETE PROGRAM
Ezequiel Rodríguez Saldívar

1 comentario:

  1. Thank-yo very much for this guided meditation! I am going to say these three loving prays during my meditations today on my yoga mat! There is nothing like being outside and taking in the spiralling magenta energies as it so enlivens the spirt and makes the universe "work" the way it should...it is love why we are here and love why we function. So by "feeling" love and sending it "out there" into the cosmos we are ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS in the process of the primal energy of the universe! Pretty awesome!

    ResponderEliminar