martes, 7 de junio de 2011

IMPROVING OUR PHYSICAL BODY AND MENTAL PROCESSES


IMPROVING OUR PHYSICAL BODY
AND MENTAL PROCESSES
June/01/’11
From this contribution on I’d appreciate you a lot every single one of your sacred commentaries. Please help me make these contributions better for the benefit of many more sincere spiritual seekers.
Man, appreciated as a harmonious integrated being: soul, mind and body, has indeed every single tool to improve his life. God, our Maker has already given us everything! We can see and wonder how our physical body improves with exercise, a healthy diet and the proper thoughts. The improvement of our minds is a little more difficult to be fully appreciated. Ah! Our spirit however is indeed a blessing. Our soul personality can achieve miracles in both our bodies and our minds because it’s always followed unchangeable cosmic laws from the beginning of times in a subconscious manner.
Since the year two thousand and seven my goal has been to interchange with my peers, serious spiritual seekers, tips, formulas which have worked for us, so I’ve decided to bring out the best of my mental-spiritual experiences had by our spiritual beings throughout thousand of years living on this planet and also in our spiritual mansions. It is a very strong conviction that we, who think alike, are needed by our world! I am humbly sharing over fifty two years of wonderful experiences in this life time and many millennia as I like yourselves we all became beautiful living souls.
I’m eager to listen to each one of your experiences. One of the many gifts God gave was to know the attributes, skills and gifts of human beings. During fifty two years I have been able to help out about three dozen people in my community. This golden opportunity has allowed me to offer you a year long course of self-development; there are just forty eight lessons and four exams in this course. Four lessons per month. It is totally free! All I require is your well worth feedback. The goal is to be able to create four useful frameworks. The technique I wish to share will indeed give you some golden opportunities in your life.
I thank you from the core of this always loving spiritual heart!
Ezequiel Rodríguez Salivar

1 comentario:

  1. Ezequiel: This program is harmonized with my spirit soul personality within to gain many insights. I believe this new growth in my spirited soul is awakening me to the "golden opportunity". Being I am a spiritual person having human experience in the physical but craving spirit to be 100 percent active in my life. Until I got unblocked by active pursuit of this energy of divine guidance to be me; to recharge my spiritual batteries.
    To get this energy by focusing on this energy vibration of spirit as it is a very positive way of thinking, and being present in the world.
    It is a deliberate action or intent of mind which motivates the spirit to positive action here and now. A spirit journey to the realized self.
    Sometimes I've been a dormant dreamer and a latent learner waiting for spirited to come to me when I have to go to the spirit to be feed and maintain this energy of spirit vibration; eg The Divine; The Love I AM.
    I had needed to take a more active role in the process and needed to know this process. Which I sense I do understand now; thanks to these articles, lessons, etc.
    This new vibrational promotes ne to become more me, more of an active participant in this enriched life found in this knowledge of spirit. A highly recommended spiritual growth program!

    ResponderEliminar