martes, 19 de abril de 2011

CREATING A NEW HABIT? BECOMING SWEET HARMONY


CREATING A NEW HABIT? BECOMING SWEET HARMONY
April/18/’11


Today’s approach will use some self-questions:
What is more important?; To experience harmony or to understand it? Experiencing some harmonious moments are always cherished by our souls. By the way, our soul loves to be happy as we are able to make our love ones and people happy done by a direct manner or by an indirect way. In a pure spiritual sense harmony is a pleasant spiritual feeling; it is when there exists a sacred fusion with our divine essence.

In order for everybody to have a clear idea let's use some common everyday life examples; we experience harmony in music, when some musical notes attune ourselves with very pleasant sounds. We realize that music indeed is a universal language. Who hasn't felt alive and very happy by listening to a waltz?; And what about our national courage every time we listen to a military band melody? Or become romantically involved by listening to Debussy’s “La MER” or “Clare d Lune”?
Then we experience harmony when we appreciate an art piece; when we are face to face with a master piece; the colors, forms and perspective in a harmonious blending? It takes us some time to catch our breath again.
And then, when we use learning by discovery and we are aware of a scientific law in action. What big difference it makes in us as our soul exclaims: “EUREKA”

Even the pronunciation of the word harmony attracts into our reality a very harmonious feeling. Let's give a step further on to try to experiment the indescribable, but wonderful feeling of God's love in our daily lives.

How amazing are all Natural Laws created by God Himself. “DIVINE LOVE” is so, so impacting in our hearts that we feel very fortune to be immerse in this High Quality principle.

At the beginning of this year I tried to become harmony. Every time I went for my early walk, I really tried to wear these magical shoes. The first going around the park, about half a mile, I stared saying to myself. “My walking becomes a pleasant harmonious task; every step that I take attracts harmony”.
My walking becomes so harmonious that I thank God for all the places I've gone thanks to my legs. This makes me feel very, very lucky.

On my second round I say to myself.
“I am supreme strength and confidence because beneath me Mother Earth energizes my physical body and from above my soul and mind absorb the powerful energy from the sun. From my solar plexus flow the eternal Yin-Yang, my cardiac plexus releases large amounts of divine universal love, my vibrating deep red color thyroid gland improves its translating powers; it makes understandable every single spiritual experience at a physical consciousness level. My thymus gland allows a perfect balance regarding my astral projections and the spiritual lessons learned at the temple of Alden. My third eye, pituitary gland and pineal body cast beautiful beams containing wisdom and make every single shadow disappear. I’ve become God’s child of universal love! I spreading God’s supreme attributes all around me!.”

On my third round I begin repeating to myself.
“Divine Attributes emanate freely all around me and like the ripples in a quite lake make these waves reach every human being, animal and mineral on Earth’s surface.”

I continue my walking until I'm able to complete twelve rounds. This usually takes me about ninety minutes. By the way, most posts come by inspired moments while I'm walking, forgetting not to thank the God of my brave loving heart for all His multiple blessings. Next I think of you as to have a very strong intuition by what kind of writing some of you might need, so I open both my mind and heart to divine inspiration. Having then a clear idea I start composing the post by altering it several times until I have the feeling that it is right. I know that many times there are misspelled words, but sometimes I sacrifice grammar to reach your souls and loving minds.

Dear friends I really open my heart and mind to allow God’s inspired messages do some good in your lives; this is the main reason to write; To share with you all my very best.
Amorifer-alden

1 comentario:

  1. Sweet Harmony! When you are in this zone you are in the God-space place of being. This is a great way to find the harmony by reliving the energizing methods of the chakras and by contemplating on the needs of the people you are teaching (me for example!). We need to find this inner strength to continue giving to others as is the mission of Love. We cannot be happy unless others are happy too! This is a Cosmic Law I believe? We are definitely feeling charged up by this lesson! Thank-you Amorifer-alden!

    ResponderEliminar