lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

IMPROVING OUR MEDITATIVE MOMENTS BY SWAYING


IMPROVING OUR MEDITATIVE MOMENTS BY SWAYING
April/25/’11

Man cannot deny that everything in Nature has rhythm: Planets, our solar system and galaxies have different very peculiar swinging movements, even our small intestine follows the universal rhythm. Every cell in our bodies has its own rhythm.
I discovered this at an early age as I attended Sunday mass before watching a matinee movie in my hometown. I would sit right in the front benches in order not to lose anything from the harmonious Catholic Church rituals.
I was always so concentrated that unconsciously a very noticeable swaying was perceived by adult people attending mass. They forbade me to enjoy this swaying, because according to them I was showing a lack of respectful behavior.
The seven first years of our marriage I didn’t attend mass on Sundays only my wife, sisters and children did. And when I attended this unavoidable swaying was always with me, but now my attitude was understood due to the fact that wife and daughter had attended a new Church movement; ”THE HOLY GHOST”Now many things carried out by other churches was permitted!
For thirty five years I had attended some mystical meeting on a weekly basis (on Thursdays) where after a topic was presented we had to mediate on it. So in these sacred periods to sway was allowed even suggested. My meditations that are done sitting down on a chair I also enjoyed swinging from left to right. This harmonious movement helps me to get attuned very fast with my inner self. Later on I learned that this peculiar movement it's done by Sufi mystics. I'm also very familiar with the American Indians rituals in which dancing and chanting it is their way to communicate with higher harmonious forces. And God almightily!, With Mexican very sacred locations, which we have many, due to our wide cultural background. It is an indescribable experience. It is like your Great Canyon feeling of awesomeness when you are lucky enough to really experiment the tremendous magnetic force of Mother Nature.

There is a very useful exercise in esoteric studies which takes forty-five days to complete. Every night in order to feel connected with our universal forces, an exercise is carried out in order to feel reconnected with our Universe and its healing powerful forces. It is even much before you complete this forty-five days when you are able to experiment amazing results in your digestive system. No more heart burns, neither suffering from indigestion nor other stomach problems. The intake of antacids is needed no more, but more importantly the clarity of mind we obtain by doing this exercise is highly recommended.
The fragrance coming from good incense increases with our swinging. The same applies to listening to soft instrumental background music. Let’s keep in mind that it is when we experiment a natural swinging, never the forced swinging when we obtain excellent results. This achievement allows us to feel really connected with Nature, many natural laws and high cosmic harmonious flowing energies.
All these qualities help us a lot to be able to listen more clearly and louder to our always wise inner voice.
Most times, from brief moments one feels the connection with the unique huge loving unity pulsating from God's loving heart!

Today that's what I wanted to share with you all, something valuable and very practical.

1 comentario:

  1. Believe this is the heart wanting to dance as movement is limited in the pews and understanding this need to feel the flow; the rthyhm of the universal heartbeat. So you pick up on this and you feel more in-tune with God's natural beat. Could even be God's heartbeat. Glad you found the Holy Ghost church! Sounds like the beginnings of Southern Baptist or Penecostal with full-Gospel Catholic full-gifts of the spirit; such as the laying-on of hands and speaking in tongues, slain in the spirit, etc. (Ephesians). Yes, I do believe in full-Gospel churches, and I believe that Jesus is just alive today as he was 2000 years ago! All we have to do is "ask" and if done in his name; prayer will be answered! This is the miracle of God's active, participatory Love for us! Thank-you God! Amen!

    ResponderEliminar