lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

ENHANCING OUR SPIRITUAL RECEPTORS


ENHANCING OUR SPIRITUAL RECEPTORS
April/20/’11
It is usually when we start again using our spiritual receptors more often when we are fully aware of all the divine blessings in our lives.
Where are located such receptors? How can they be enhanced?; We, human beings posses two auras; the physical aura which is projected just a couple of inches from our skin and the spiritual aura which is projected from three to nine feet from our body. It is usually our solar plexus our psychic center which is receiving information of two kinds; about magnetic energies coming from our planet and spiritual energies coming from the sky. In most of us our frontal lobes project two real but invisible to human sight antennas which help increase the reception from both the spiritual world as well as mental messages from other human beings. You might smile because the description I gave you resembles that of little green men from mars depicted in cartoons. It is when man learns to “see” with his psychic eyes when he understands many serious things.
We don’t, then need to create and develop such receptors, all our lives have been there with us, dormant in most of us , but quite awaken few of us. For millennia mystics, poets, mathematicians, saints and spiritual people have learnt to smile with their hearts. Their eyes reflect this smile as the sun’s light is sent back to Earth by a full moon.
Every time someone says "thank you" to somebody for something. A powerful spark of divine love illuminates our world, also a pleasant fragrance emanating from the spiritual garden perfumes our world, and harmonious celestial music is attracted into our green-blue planet.
Early this morning, both my mind and heart were struck by an inspirational thought: If we are God's children then we are allowed by God Himself to bless our brothers and sisters. In order not to be misunderstood our mouths can say "thank you", but our hearts would say "I LOVE YOU!"
Also I've just realized that we've never thanked God for the success of somebody. This person, thanks to God's inspiration, was able to create something useful, something that sooner or later we will be enjoying with our love ones. I firmly believe that if right now, at this precise moment we start blessing these amazing people for their useful contributions we will indeed succeed in making this world a much better place to live in. Our harmonious attitude of gratitude not only to our Maker, but to individuals will make the big difference. It will be by emphasizing the positive aspects of our productive lives and more importantly other people's lives that our never ending self spiritual improvement will find ideal growing fields full of harmony, peace and Divine love. Please “feel” my smile of gratitude as I say to you all:
"I THANK YOU!”
“I LOVE YOU!"

2 comentarios:

  1. Lately I have been having some unusual feelings (I think they are sort of painful) behind my orb. I am wondering if...if this may be...my third eye going nuts? If it is...I guess I know how to quell it. I will have to open up and my mind, which is "organized" will not want this to happen but I know it will happen as I have a pregnant third eye. Or it is awakening to something...maybe third eyes dont get preggers?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is this the Mexican version of the Grand Canyon; the Sierra Madre being 2000 feet deeper than the Grand Canyon!Yes; an amazing picture!
    It is very odd how this picture did draw or impress upon my mind something personal to me and reminded me of a picture true that I drew of a hand like a tree just opened like an egg in the sky (like a constellation) and the stars that were above this scene were of a peaceful nature the presence of the Holy One which is...what is with the brackishness of still waters for so many years (greenish bile-like aquaeduct of the first pond and then the change to refresh; renew; echarge; regenerate everything ever green and revitalized...re being a reeving engine of some energies that renewed themselves at a certain time and place like a mechanism delle arte waiting for this time this moment; exactly... whos is to say that there is something deeper awaiting than the surface level so many tend to live with such tiriffles not truffles! And it formenting and forming aqua plasma how in forg or water elementals...changing form now again to beco trrifying me again in a recharge terrificcopacity of the finest form ounce scured knowingtreffic that that is the place of Love where dreams do come true because they are made up of your strdust!...yes stgnant versus moving waters very importnat to keep moving; chancghing as this is healty stagnation is not that healthy unless one must stagmat to create forr awhile..

    ResponderEliminar