martes, 19 de abril de 2011

OBTAINING A WONDERFUL LIFE’S PERSPECTIVE


OBTAINING A WONDERFUL LIFE’S PERSPECTIVE
April/ 20/’11

As we grow older nature makes us to slow down not to keep learning so many things, but to learn how to share our many blessings. It is when we teach. When we really are aware about how much we really know about a theme. In my humble case it was after thirty five years sent learning when, suddenly some inspirational thoughts arrived at this mind. At that time I thought they were meant to me, but soon enough I discovered they were meant to be shared. At that time I had written thirty five action journals regarding my discoveries had done this to be distributed among my children. At that time the name I used was THE KRONOS PROJECT now it is updated and reviewed and it is named THE COSMOS SEVEN METHOLOGY.
During my fifty two years of constant study and doing research an internal urge has been suggesting me to give it to the world by asking just for a very small amount; a donation. This always practical intentional thinking system will cost so little to those enrolled in a worldwide plan.
Now I'm fully aware of the many golden opportunities that passed by without having an inkling of their presence. For many years I had wrongly assumed that knowledge was all a human being required to fulfill his sacred mission in life. I like most people was dead wrong. It is wisdom our sacred key word, but not only wisdom alone, no wisdom accompanied with a loving very brave heart. Self-assertiveness opposed to aggressiveness. It is amazing how it is after we relearn to see our physical world with eyes without the blindfold when you give everything and everybody their proper place. It is wonderful news to know that God loves us, but it is much more rewarding realizing that we indeed love God, when we start becoming a very useful instrument of peace and enjoyment in his name. What a magnificent opportunity every one of us has not to change our world, but to change our own attitude towards it! Everybody will start smiling at us; in such a way that we couldn't believe it was possible, because even babies would smile at us immediately. How beautiful are all human beings when we are able to see their perfect soul personalities not paying attention to their bodies’ imperfections or the wrong attitudes they play. The law of Divine Love is the most powerful energy in the Universe!
I thank you for listening to my loving heart. With my most desires of PEACE PROFOUND and succeeding in changing the way we view our daily lives is the key to prolonged true happiness.
Ezequiel Rodríguez Saldívar

1 comentario:

  1. 35 action journals? Wow! That's amazing! Observations regarding how to make life work in the way it should under divine guidance from God. So there is an ancient method to let the spirit of love through into the soul transforming not only our finite souls but our infiinte spirit-filled ancient and infinite soul personalities!

    ResponderEliminar