lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

FULFILLING OUR SACRED MISSION IN LIFE

FULFILLING OUR SACRED MISSION IN LIFE
April/20/’11

As spiritual beings having human experiences in certain periods of the year we start asking ourselves vital questions which in essence are 100% of a spiritual nature. In each one of our lives is printed our mission in our current life. This was done as we were waiting to be born again in the sacred school of our soul.
These whisperings are common on the years where we become much more receptive in order to get prepared to carry out dynamic action the next year; these years are when we are , 7,14,21,28, 35,42 and specially 49,56,63 at 70 again this need increases. As you have guesses it flows the sacred seven year life cycle. The older our soul personality is the younger age we start to become mystic/philosophers. Here are some questions which enhance our need to enroll in a continuous self-improvement done at all levels.

“Have I seen crystallized most of my spiritual dreams?” “Have I always done my best efforts to succeed in achieving such sacred goals?” “Have I used my solar days to improve my body, mind and spirit?” “Have I used positive brain-washing techniques during my two days of the month when my moon sign was ruling?” “Have I been smart enough to use to my advantage the three days and a half before each moon sign?”And have I used each one of my fifty two days before each birthday immersed in deeper meditation sessions?”
Being an ESL teacher for over twenty years and having to compete with born American citizens, Canadian, Chicanos and British. My results must have been superior to those teachers who by the way they spoke the language, but who only five percent had the vocation; Needless to say that my working schedule was as full as theirs. I used everything learnt; esoteric teachings, martial arts teachings including my twenty year expertise gathered in five star hotels becoming an expert in food and drinks. This job gave me lots of opportunity to discover the different learning modalities people have. I also became an expert regarding which food and vitamins and minerals were memory enhancers. This is something I discovered throughout my teaching years. Our minds are wonderfully built and in order not to be overwhelmed by so much information our brain has several filters to avoid this invasion of data. Our brain needs from five to seven days before any vital information passes through customs and becomes part of our long term learning. You see, it depends on several factors; how the new learning was presented by a textbook or teacher, how really interested was the student in learning this topic. And finally did the student was aware of climbing the three steps to effective learning? The first step is based in memory; the second step is based in comprehension level and the third one in intentional thinking. Sat this last level is when the student learns to use his imagination and start creating useful combinations. It is at this step when any new knowledge is fully integrated in our neurological system becoming permanent been filed in a specific brain area.
This how THE COSMOS SEVEN PROGRAM was created! By acute observations and intentional thinking blended with our altruistic emotions. We don’t need to posses a high IQ to benefit from such program.
Because facts have louder and clearer speech than words why don’t you study this article using the three levels of effective learning?
Ezequiel Rodriguez Saldívar.

1 comentario:

  1. Understand the seven year intervals as per natural initiation sessions (life changes). However, I am still a bit confused about the 2 days when my moon sign (Pisces Moon) to meditate etc or the 3 1/2 days each month prior to moon sign

    "'Have I used positive brain-washing techniques during my two days of the month when my moon sign was ruling?” “Have I been smart enough to use to my advantage the three days and a half before each moon sign?'".

    Realizing how important the lunar influence is relatively new to me but I will endeavour to beat the odds. Tides do ebb and flow and it would be REALLY good to know how to work the elements favourably. I do have more questions than answers at this time. For the learning curve; I promise I will follow the arc of the moon more often! If only I knew this when I was 9 or so...(:)

    ResponderEliminar