lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

THE EXPERIENCE: WHEN THE FOUR CARDINAL POINTS TALKED TO ME


THE EXPERIENCE: WHEN THE FOUR CARDINAL POINTS TALKED TO ME
April/ 20/’11



Suddenly, today to my mind came something amazing occurred on January 23rd 2,009. I will never forget this instructive and particular morning just a week away from my sixty seventh birthday during my solar day.

That morning while walking, suddenly the cardinal points toward I was heading stared a conversation with me.
While walking northwards I sense more than listen to the following words:

“You’re waking toward where cold crystalline water arises from the North Pole into a high altitude, and from there travels very fast heading southwards. I am dropping some of this magic water into your head until all your hair and scalp are completely wet. This wetness feels like you are being baptized, so The Holy Spirit can descend over you penetrating every single cell in your physical and spiritual body. From now on your communication with our Father will be carried out with much stronger spiritual links, so obey all the suggested pieces of advice.”

While walking westwards now the subtle voice of element air was heard.

“Enclosed in my molecules is the eternal vital regenerating force. This force encircles what the Chinese call “chi”, the Japanese call “ki”, Greeks name it “nous, Indian people call it “prana ”and many other important names. This high energy revitalizes every blood cell in your body plus it also nourishes your spiritual being with the “mana” of heaven.”

As soon I gave a turn, and now I was walking southwards nearby is the majestic mountain called “Saddle Mountain” It said to me:
“I represent the element earth, so all my energy will be absorbed by your body as you walk towards the cardinal point south. All the mineral and trace elements that your body needs will be totally integrated via your foot soles, so abandon the paved path and walk on my sacred soil”

I did this. Then I had to give another left turn as I was heading eastwards. Immediately the Glorious East stared talking to me:

“I represent the eternal purifying fire, so please feel my healing warmth. Allow me to help you vitalizing your kidneys, so they will fulfill its wonderful mission of keeping the right amount of heat in your body. This temperature will kill harmful bacteria and also will give extra heat to your solar plexus. Your solar plexus is what keeps your perfect balance between the communication had by your soul personality and your human part.”

I had the inner pleasant sensation of being part of the microcosm and macrocosm; our eternal duality being manifested in a triple harmonious way. I thank you God! Ah! How wonderful feeling!
Today is a very spring warm day, so I infer the four cardinal points speak to us differently in each one of our four seasons.
Ezequiel RODRÍGUEZ Saldívar

1 comentario:

  1. Realizing that the four Cardinal Points represent the Four Elements. As well, I am sensing a spiritual growth of the soul froma committed intent. What would be the reason for these Cardinal Point Energies/Spirits to communicate with us unless we are somehow and somewhat involved in the process that we have apriori invoked? Developing into a personal spirituality describes this inner -conversation/communication. As soul seeks spirit and sensitive human beings are a conduit for these energies from time to time and can change the course of events if not understand them. These Cardinal Point Energies are within our core as well and line up to the inner Cardinal Points and all Points inbetween. So the Cardinal Point energies dispersion precipitates our action at various Cardinal Times during the year and it all adds up somehow. Maybe through interdimensional meeting place of these extra-intra-relational strives to yin-yang balance. Which maybe our mission and we may do this automatically, like breathing, without second guessing our action; which may make it more natural to not expect any kind of reaction; just go with the flow as it flows through the precipitous conduit points, us, being pointed out or ordained or "X'd"? Yes, your sacred walk takes action internally and externally and then stuff happens when the elements talk to the soul! You just know!

    ResponderEliminar