viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

EFFECTIVE ESOTERIC FORMULAS THAT HELP THE FULL AWAKENING OF OUR THIRD EYE


EFFECTIVE ESOTERIC FORMULAS THAT HELP THE FULL AWAKENING OF OUR THIRD EYE
April-29-‘11

Man has always needed a reliable tool which would help him in his survival. Ancient History is filled up with legends and stories regarding one eyed giants. Having used some formulas to reach the Akashic Records I’ve come to the conclusion that more than terrorized normal human beings these creatures indeed helped man in several ways. It has always been that man’s ignorance with he doesn’t understand is to blame of so many misunderstandings regarding how God’s Laws work.

In every human being the physical remnants of this third eye has recently been found by modern scientists. They do not know what mystics have always known; it is the psychic third eye which must be effectively stimulated in order to start working as it should. From a physical viewpoint our third eye is indeed very tiny, almost unnoticeable. It is like a pin’s point. On the other hand our psychic third eye is the size of an almond placed in a horizontal position. Our tiny physical third eye cannot be projected on our foreheads, but our psychic third eye indeed can.
There are some exercises that help us, first to awaken this psychic third eye and then step by step to project this eye from our inside our skull to be placed on the exterior of our forehead; First a ten percent, next a twenty five percent, then a fifty percent, after this a seventy five percent and finally a hundred percent. This is done at a spiritual level following certain moon phases.
The time to give you the first formula has come, so in order to make this procedure much personal I will refer to it in first person singular:

Let's sit down listening to our favorite instrumental music and sensing the fragrance of burning incense in a semi-dark room. As I take my first deep breath I place the right hand's index fingertip on my forehead. Now I place my left hand flat on my chest. I hold my breath as long as I can then very slowly I release it through my mouth. Keeping the same posture now I take a second deep breath and repeat the procedure. As I take my third deep breath I imagine how the radiant energy flowing from my chest area round along my left arm keeps its flowing into my nape, there it spins for a few seconds then it keeps flowing now throughout my right arm until it reaches my index fingertip. Then I release the air the same way done before, through my mouth. Now I feel very much alive and vibrant my psychic almond shaped horizontal third eye. In my mind's eye I'm able to see how it absorbs this healing energy going deep into each one of its cells. Cells made of flesh and tiny pieces of crystals made of a beautiful red ruby stone. These pieces of glowing crystals project an intense bright red color light that illuminate my whole brain. Each of my neurons absorbs some of this great energy from a divine origin. Now I concentrate on my pituitary gland with its two lobes; the anterior and the posterior. Mentally I make this energy spin for a few seconds and then I sent it directly into the interior of my master gland, the pineal body. There once more I make this cosmic energy spin, spin, and spin then suddenly I sent it directly into the posterior part of my third eye like there was a direct tunnel going all the way down, from my pineal body into my tertium organum. Then I vividly imagine THE SPHINX.
It is to the right time to pronounce seven times these sacred words “TERTIUMMM ORGANUMMM”, “TERTIUM ORGANUM”, “TERTIUM ORGANUM” until we've finished pronouncing them seven times. Please pronounce this as follows: (ttteeeeerrrtttiiiiiuuuuummmmmmm+ooooorrrgggaaaaaannnuuuuuummmmmmmm)

Let's now imagine that our third eye is capable of breathing. We imagine many opened pores located on its anterior part of this horizontal pulsating and expanding almond. A deep inhalation is carried out not only the vital oxygen is being harmoniously absorbed, but all the magnificent vital cosmic energy as well.
Due to these deep breathings a rare perfume coming from flowers that were found on the Nile's river banks in Ancient Egypt. From the front part of our third eye virtual nerve ramifications in pairs will emerge; two of these nerve ramifications will be projected into both of my physical eyes. Another two will descend into my olfactory nerve, two more will travel down into my inner ears, and two virtual nerves more will run into my thyroid gland and from here to my thymus gland. And now the amazing nerve ramification will travel all the way down into my left hand specifically into each of my five fingertips, now the other virtual, but very real nerve will descend all the way down until it reaches the five finger tips of my right hand. Our immediate next step would be to imagine that on each finger tip surface opened pores breath in the Vital Life Force flowing from the cosmos.

Now let's send our concentrating to our sacred almond. What we realize is that it is permanently lit, but seven veils hid this divine light , so we slowly remove them one by one; the red veil is removed first, then the orange one, next the yellow one, then the green veil, next a blue veil and the last veil is the violet color veil . Now nothing is interfering the rhythmical breathing of my psychic third eye; my sacred, expanding, emanating and vibrant almond. By taking three deep breaths we will be able to give more power to our third eye. It will shine now with more intensity. A very harmonious bright violet color will expand beyond our brains illuminating the room we are in. A pulsating cool cloud will be expanded in a spiral like way in our room; also a pleasant humming vibration will be felt by us. It is celestial music also known as the music of the spheres. Mentioning sound, let's finish this exercise by allowing that our background music reinforces this inner feeling to penetrate into each one of our cells; physic and psychic, so they can attune once more with the beneficial cosmic rhythm. With our great vibration!

I expect that you will do your best to do this exercise. Please close this sacred moment by repeating the following with your spiritual loving heart:

“Divine essence from the spiritual kingdom where our Lord resides, we beg that your highly purifying energy continues bathing my integral self, so I will be cleansed from every wrong thought, word and action to be able to experiment a sacred attunement with your divine essence the next twenty four hours. Amen!”

Ezequiel Rodríguez Saldívar

1 comentario:

  1. Cosmos 7: Thank-you for this excellent formula for "The Full Awakening Of Our Third Eye". I am definitely recording this for my meditation periods. It is wonderfully described in a detailed way to connect us to our all-seeing Universal Source I know as God. Our third eye opens and exactly is the "seer" who is seeing us? Us? God? Or the "entity" known as God or our "Primal Soul Personality" or all of the above? Cosmic 7 definitely! Gracias Maestro!

    ResponderEliminar